Saturday, January 28, 2017

GIF WITH BITMOJIS

Special Birthday GIF with Bitmojis


In this technology world, each of us would like receive and give a special gift/greeting to our family/friends.

Give a special gift/greetings is not an easy task. One needs to collect creative ideas and execute it in a well planned manner which can ultimately result to an awesome gift/greetings.

To help you all in this I am gonna share with you a creative way to use Bitmojis to create a gif for Birthday. Yes you heard it right Bitmojis!!!

Let me first tell you about Bitmojis

Bitmoji is a customized avatars of a person. Any one can create Bitmojis using Bitstrips app. You can find a large number of stickers available with your personal Bitmoji which we will be using in creating our gif.

Well know you are aware of Bitmojis let me show you a sample Birthday gif which I have made.

Happy Birthday


So, how it is? I hope you all will like it.









No comments:

Post a Comment