Tuesday, March 22, 2016

DIY Heart Shape Pendent

DIY HEART SHAPE PENDENT 

Hello Everyone!!!

I had been thinking of making some cute, lovely accessories for my niece. She is small but she wants to wear everything her mom wears. So, I thought of making something which she would love wearing.

I ended up with this cute heart pendent. My niece loved it and asked me to make same in different color too.

Heart Shape Pendent

Guess what I have used in making this pendent? 😜😜😜

Let's not wait and get started to make this pendent.

Stuff required :

Hot Glue Gun
Form sheet
Scissor
Jump loop

Steps to follow:


1. Take a form sheet and draw heart shape on it. You can either draw directly or can use a stencil for same.


2. Now, take the jump loop and place it and stick it at center with the help of hot glue.



3. Next, using glue first outline the borders and then fill some glue inside the outlines.



4. Stick some diamonds or stones when glue it still wet.


5. Allow it to completely dry. Once dry we can cut it through the outlines.


6. Our heart shaped pendent is ready to pair with some chain and wear it. Since, it reflects the form sheet color we need to have some other color on it. 💜💙❤💛



No comments:

Post a Comment